Health is the phrase used to refer to a state of physical health but one can only be called healthy if one isn’t only physically but mentally fit too. A healthy body is a manifestation of a healthy brain and the mix of the two is possible with eating that is good and sleeping patterns in an individual. This can allow an individual to avoid illness and as we are all aware of prevention is often better compared to cure. Only a healthy body can sustain the attacks of any disease.
Now we come down to looking at the most powerful steps which can enable an individual to stay healthy. The ten most effective steps, if followed regularly will cause a healthy new you:
1. Physical Activity: Doing a little amount of exercise on a regular basis will promote a mental and physical well being. Physical activity including walking or jogging helps maintain a healthy weight and makes an individual stay away from diseases like heart attack, diabetes, mental problems-namely stress and depression. It also helps eliminate bone related problems. Nonetheless, a word of caution- before starting any kind of exercise or perhaps yoga therapy one should consult the doctor.
2. Healthy Diet: A well balanced diet which includes every one of the nutrients required for the body are crucial to work on being healthy. A low fat diet along with a balanced complete meal is able to help one lead a long and illness clear life. This will be a balance of green veggies, breads, whole grains, pulses, fruits, cereals and milk. If 1 is a non vegetarian and then one may also include eggs, low fat meats as well as fish in the diet plan.
3. Weight control: Among the foremost and first steps to staying healthy and is directly connected to excising. Exercise stops weight from expanding beyond desirable limits.
4. Avoid Alcohol or even Cigarettes: One should avoid alcohol as it has an effect on the nervous system as well as the liver. In addition, it leads to depression. Cigarettes on the flip side are the main causes of cancer and other lung diseases and especially affect kids that become passive smokers.
5. HIV or AIDS: The biggest curse of today’s day that gets in its grip complete families. to be able to save oneself from this particular dread prevention is the only remedy. Blood transfusion should be carried out only after the blood is subjected to testing for the disease, absolutely no unprotected sex (use latex condoms) and never share syringes.
6. Medicines: If you are under any prescribed medicine because of age or perhaps illness one should get it regularly. This too includes vaccinations for prevention of diseases.
7. Health tests: One really should go for normal wellness check ups depending on the age and as prescribed by the doctor. This includes dental check up, physical and other wellness tests.
8. Prevent injuries: Injuries can be avoided by being cautious in daily life. Whether it is wearing seat belt in a car or using the side rail while climbing down the stairs prevention is able to go a long way.
9. Drinking Water: It is the best way to stay healthy. Shockwave Therapy cleans the body of its toxins, improve skin quality, help in much better bowel movements and leads to a good health. 8-10 glasses of water a day are a must.
10. Stay Happy: Happiness is a frame of mind and will go quite a distance in keeping one nutritious.
And so, stay happy and be healthy.